Epping Ongar Light Express - Terms and Conditions
Buggies and Pushchairs
There is limited space for buggies and pushcairs on the train. Please leave these in your car. We advise that the Epping Ongar Light Express service is not suitable for very young children.
Toilets and nappy changing facilities
There are no toilets on the train. There are toilet facilities at Ongar station including nappy changing facilities. However, as a listed building the toilets are not accessible to the disabled. There are disabled toilet facilities near the car parks in Ongar.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs onboard these trains, but do check with our team and we can advise the best seats to book that will allow a person to be assisted to a suitable seat. Whilst there is level access at Ongar there will be a small step up into the train. If you have any special accessibility requirements please contact us.
We are unable to accommodate dogs, except assistance dogs, onboard the train.
Terms and Conditions for Epping Ongar Light Express
- Once booked, we do not offer refunds of monies paid for tickets. Limited changes may be possible subject to availability.
- The Epping Ongar Railway will endeavour to run the train to the timetables shown, however, we cannot be held responsible for the consequence of any delays howsoever caused.
- Should you miss your booked train we will do our best to accommodate you on a different train on the same day, though as we expect most trains to be at capacity this is not guaranteed.
- Should any train be cancelled by the Epping Ongar Railway due to unforeseen circumstances then a full refund of monies paid will be provided. We will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- No refunds will be provided should you miss any train, including in cases of severe weather or illness.
- Special arrangements including vouchers or transfers will apply should government restrictions prevent you from travelling or the Railway from operating the services,