Epping Ongar Light Fantastic - Additional Information and Terms and Conditions
Buggies and Pushchairs
With much reduced capacity on our Railway, there is space for buggies and pushchairs on the train. However remember that you will need to carry these over a footbridge and the doors to the carriage can narrow. So long as you feel you are able to do this then you are free to bring buggies to the train. Otherwise please leave these in your car.
Toilets and nappy changing facilities
There are no toilets on the train and no nappy changing facilities. There are toilet facilities at North Weald station.
We regret that we are unable to accomodate wheelchairs onboard these trains, but do check with our team and we can advise the best seats to book that will allow a person to be assisted to a suitable seat. Whilst there is level access at North Weald there will be a small step up into the train. If you have any special accessibility requirements please contact us.
We are unable to accommodate dogs, except assistance dogs, onboard the train.
Terms and Conditions for Epping Ongar Light Fantastic
- Once booked, we do not offer refunds of monies paid for tickets. Limited changes may be possible subject to availability.
- The Epping Ongar Railway will endeavour to run the train to the timetables shown, however, we cannot be held responsible for the consequence of any delays howsoever caused.
- Should you miss your booked train we will do our best to accomodate you on a different train on the same day, though as we expect most trains to be at capacity this is not guaranteed.
- Should any train be cancelled by the Epping Ongar Railway due to unforeseen circumstances then a full refund of monies paid will be provided. We will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- No refunds will be provided should you miss any train, including in cases of severe weather or illness.
Additional Terms and Conditions in relation to Coronavirus and any Health Protection Regulations ("Local Lockdowns")
- If you cancel your booking as a result of Coronavirus more than 30 days in advance of your date of travel a full refund will be given.
- If the person buying the ticket provides one week’s notice with evidence that they will be unable to travel due to the need to self-isolate or are in a lockdown area as determined by the address of the person making the booking then a full refund will be given.
- If less than one week's notice of the above then a refund of 50% of the value of the booking will be provided. If we are able to resell the compartment then a full refund will be provided. Alternatively the full value of the booking can be used against a transfer of your booking to a future Epping Ongar Light Fantastic train (subject to availability) or other events during 2021.
- A full no quibble refund will be provided, up to 12.00 on the day before travel of any additional adult seats (where specific additional adult tickets have been sold).
- No refunds or transfers of bookings will be offered for cancellations after 12.00 on the day before travel.