Epping Ongar Light Fantastic - Additional Information and Terms and Conditions
Buggies and Pushchairs
With much reduced capacity on our Railway, there is space for buggies and pushchairs on the train. However remember that you will need to carry these over a footbridge and the doors to the carriage can narrow. So long as you feel you are able to do this then you are free to bring buggies to the train. Otherwise please leave these in your car.
Toilets and nappy changing facilities
There are no toilets on the train and no nappy changing facilities. There are toilet facilities at North Weald station.
We regret that we are unable to accomodate wheelchairs onboard these trains, but do check with our team and we can advise the best seats to book that will allow a person to be assisted to a suitable seat. Whilst there is level access at North Weald there will be a small step up into the train. If you have any special accessibility requirements please contact us.
We are unable to accommodate dogs, except assistance dogs, onboard the train.
Terms and Conditions for Epping Ongar Light Fantastic
- Once booked, we do not offer refunds of monies paid for tickets. Limited changes may be possible subject to availability.
- The Epping Ongar Railway will endeavour to run the train to the timetables shown, however, we cannot be held responsible for the consequence of any delays howsoever caused.
- Should you miss your booked train we will do our best to accomodate you on a different train on the same day, though as we expect most trains to be at capacity this is not guaranteed.
- Should any train be cancelled by the Epping Ongar Railway due to unforeseen circumstances then a full refund of monies paid will be provided. We will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- No refunds will be provided should you miss any train, including in cases of severe weather or illness.