Dinosaurs at the Railway5 May
NEW FOR 2019!
Come and meet Dexter, the walking, roaring baby Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur!
- Take the train to Ongar where Dexter will be performing at intervals.
- Meet the baby dinosaurs aboard the train.
- Follow the dinosaur trail and take the train into the ancient Epping Forest
- Steam and Diesel trains in operation and connecting heritage buses from right outside Epping Underground (Central Line, zone 6) and Shenfield stations.
- and more besides!
Dexter will be performing at Ongar station at the following times:
- 11.40 - 12.10
- 12.40 - 13.10
- 13.40 - 14.10
Baby Dinosaurs will be travelling on the following trains:
- North Weald to Ongar at 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00 and 15.00
- Ongar to North Weald at 10.40, 11.35, 12.35, 13.35 and 14.35
Take the train into the ancient Epping Forest and follow the Dinosaur Trail!
North Weald Dinosaur Cafe and Dinosaur Stall
North Weald station will host our dinosaur cafe and our dinosaur stall for all those jurrasic and modern souveniers.
Steam and diesel trains will be in operation, and heritage buses will connect to North Weald from Epping Underground station (Central Line, zone 6) and Shenfield station.
The timetable for the train and connecting heritage bus services can be found here.
The following fares apply:
In advance - Adult £15; Child £7; Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £38
On the day - Adult £16; Child £8; Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £41
Children under 3 are free - no ticket needed.
Tickets are valid all day long and offer unlimited travel on all our trains and heritage buses, and access to all additional attractions.