Dinosaurs at the Railway10 May
Come and meet Dexter, the walking, roaring baby Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur!
- Take the train to Ongar where Dexter will be performing at intervals.
- Meet the baby dinosaurs aboard the train.
- Follow the dinosaur trail.
- Take the train into the ancient Epping Forest
- Steam and Diesel trains in operation and connecting heritage buses from right outside Epping Underground (Central Line, zone 6) and Shenfield stations.
- and more besides!
Dexter will be performing at Ongar station at intervals throughout the day.
- Times to be announced.
Baby Dinosaurs will be travelling on some trains.
Follow the Dinosaur Trail and find all the dinosaurs hiding around the railway!
North Weald Dinosaur Cafe and Dinosaur Stall
North Weald station will host our dinosaur cafe and our dinosaur stall for all those jurassic and modern souvenirs.
Also at North Weald with be a facepainter (additional charge applies) between 10.00 and 14.00.
Steam and diesel trains will be in operation, and heritage buses will connect to North Weald from Epping Underground station (Central Line, zone 6) and Shenfield station.
The timetable for the train and connecting heritage bus services can be found here.
The following great value fares apply!
Adult £16; Child £10; Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £43
(Children under 3 are free - no ticket needed!)
Tickets are valid all day long and offer unlimited travel on all our trains and heritage buses, and access to all additional attractions.